About the Journal
ELTR Journal, e-ISSN: 2579-8235, is an online journal published by the Publication Division of Asosiasi Program Study Pendidikan Bahasa Inggris (APSPBI). ELTR Journal was originally published in printed form by Forkom Prodi PBI Se-Jateng & DIY in 2013. Forkom Prodi PBI then transformed into APSPBI in 2015. Musyawarah Nasional APSPBI in 2016 has mandated the publication division to establish the new ELTR Journal to be published online, starting January 2017.
ELTR Journal is an international, scientific, peer-reviewed journal published twice a yaer, namely in January and July. LLT Journal publishes original, previously unpublished research and opinion papers written in English. Paper topics on the English language include the following main sub-fields:
- language studies/investigations
- language teaching/learning
- linguistics related to language learning
Other closely-related topics will also be considered.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike 4.0 International License. (CC BY-SA) that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
This journal utilizes the LOCKSS system to create a distributed archiving system among participating libraries and permits those libraries to create permanent archives of the journal for purposes of preservation and restoration. More...